SCOPE Europe is thrilled to announce that we will be, once again, partnering up with the Institutet för Informationsteknologi (IFI) to have an insightful exchange on the EU Cloud CoC.
Taking place on Monday, November 22 at 13:00 CET, the session entitled "Implementing and adhering to the EU Cloud Code of Conduct" will be tackling several elements such as:
- The EU Cloud CoC three levels of compliance and their respective particularities
- A detailed overview of the process of verification of adherence to the Code
- The pricing schemes for membership and adherence
- The core benefits of joining the EU Cloud CoC ecosystem
- The impact of EU Cloud Code of Conduct on (Swedish) organizations – for both customers and providers
We strongly believe in the importance of such exchanges to foster the establishment and upholding of high data protection standards in Europe and beyond. Against this background, we look forward to join another meaningful exchange in collaboration with the colleagues from IFI to explore the role and unique potential of codes of conduct and, more precisely, of the EU Cloud CoC within today's international data protection environment.
To find out more and subscribe to the session, please refer to the IFI dedicated webpage.