The EU Cloud CoC in a Nutshell
- Approved Code of Conduct pursuant Art. 40 GDPR
- Providing sufficient guarantees of compliance for processing activities (Art. 28 GDPR)
- Covering the full spectrum of cloud services (XaaS)
- Independently and externally monitored
The Code’s Compliance Levels
- Acquire a formal GDPR Compliance Mark, significantly enhancing your current conformity statements.
- Support your adherence process by leveraging existing efforts and attestations.
- Choose the compliance level which fits best for your company and Customer needs.
Why joining the EU Cloud CoC?
- Transparently communicate to your Customers how your privacy obligations are met
- Underpin your day-to-day compliance exercises
- Foster accountability and build trust in your cloud products and services
- Minimize legal uncertainties and mitigate your risks (Art. 83 GDPR)
- Boost your market position, while utilizing a cost-effective framework with a tailored pricing scheme that guarantees accessibility for all-size companies
Third Country Module Initiative
The EU Cloud CoC is designing an additional module to provide an effective safeguard for international data flows post-Schrems II.
Join the Code and contribute to the development of this forefront initiative.
PRESS RELEASE: Cloudflare adheres services to the EU Cloud Code of Conduct
Brussels, 30 March 2023– The EU Cloud CoC General Assembly is thrilled to announce that Cloudflare has declared services adherent to the Code.…
Across The Cloud second episode with Dr. Thomas Nietsch of K&L Gates
The second episode of the “Across The Cloud” series is now live. For each interview, we invite the EU Cloud CoC members to discuss how the…
Almost 5 years and close to 3 billion in GDPR fines later
In a few months, we’ll reach GDPR’s 5th anniversary of implementation. During this time, data protection authorities all over the EU have been…