Logging- and protocol data
Under reference to your full IP-address we collect the following data
- time and date of your visit
- amount data being transferred
- Success / Error of your request (HTTP status)
- general information about your device, e.g. your Operating System or installed plugins
We delete this information seven (7) days after your visit.
Analytical- and statistical data
Under reference to your anonymized IP-address we collect the following data
- operating system
- browser version
- language settings
- last website
- your onsite activities
- entrance- and exit-page
- duration of your visit
- first or recurrent visit
We use PIWIK for this purpose. You may object tracking by PIWIK following this link: Object PIWIK
We only collect those data being actively provided by you. To handel your requests effectively, we ask for the following information mandatoryly:
- email address
- your message
Voluntarily you may provide us with the following information:
- your name
- Data are collected automatically. You may prevent analytical- and statistical data from being collecetd by adjusting your browser settings ("Do-Not-Track").
Only data, that is actively provided by you, will be collected. Clicking "Submit" will transerf your data to our services; we do not collect your data beforehand.
Your data is only processed to run, maintain, develop and secure our services.
Your data is only processed as necessary with regards to your individual request.
- We do not transfer your data to third parties, principally.
- We may transfer your data to public authorities or specialized third party services if necessary for legal proceedings or securing our services.
- We may transfer your data to respective public authorities, if and so far we are legally obliged to.
You may ask for all data, that we structurally process.
In case we unexpectedly process false data, you may ask for correction.
In case we unexpectedly process data that is no longer necessary with regards to its purpose, you may ask for deletion.
You may preemptively object the processing of your data for advertising purposes.
Personal data, such as name, address, phone number or email address, are not collected, unless given to us voluntarily, e.g. by communicating with us. We will process these data only within the purposes for which they are given to us.
By using web services like websites, certain data are generated and collected by default, e.g. your IP address. Based on that, other data – e.g. the operating system on your device or the browser used to access the website – are generated as well. These data will only be processed for purposes of performance, security and improvement of our web services. If permitted by the law, these data are deleted automatically after seven days.
This website uses PIWIK to analyse the use of the website. Your IP address is shortened (last two bytes) before collection, so that all information is anonymous. Additionally we respect the so-called "Do-Not-Track" header. If you like to object this anonymous tracking, you can object PIWIK.
For further questions, please contact us either by email (privacyscope-europeeu) or by any other means stated in our imprint. In this context, we also fulfill our obligations with regards to your right of information.